Selected Statistics Of Foreign Trade of India
As the name indicates, this publication shows certain important selected aspects in respect of Foreign Trade which are not otherwise available in any publications on this subject. Those aspects cover
- India’s Foreign Trade in Treasure (including currency notes).
- Custom Zone wise data (value only) on Indian Foreign Trade both in merchandise and treasure.
- Index of Foreign Trade (both quantum and value index).
- Export though Foreign Post Offices (principal commodity-wise).
- Record of stock in bonded warehouses on 31st March every year: Customs Zone-wise.
- Direct Transit Trade of neighbouring Nepal & Bhutan reported by Kolkata Custom as passing through Customs frontier of India.
The primary source of data is the concerned Customs authorities
Periodicity: The publication is compiled annually on financial year basis.
Availability: Copies of the publication are available at the office of the Controller of Publication, Ministry of Urban Affairs and Employment, Govt. of India, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110 054 on payment of the requisite amount in the form of bank draft in his favour or may be obtained from the Book Depots/Agents authorized to sale Govt. of India Publications.